[alsa-devel] getting the sound to work on my asus m6s00v

Christian Gleerup cromozon at swn.nu
Sun May 17 11:24:31 CEST 2015

I manged to get sound working again while playing arround with hdaretask.
but initially i tried setting up the outputs as suggest,
which didn't giveanything, then a then I tried setting 0.15 as internal speaker also.

For the first few seconds there where no sound, and then the sound slowly started to increase, but not the sound i was playing just some noise, not continously but.. erhm like this:

I was not able to kill the sound even when muting all channels in alsa mixer.
then I removed all overrides (expect ch0x18), after clicking apply the repeating periodic sound dis-apered, and I was able to play sound.

So now I am able to play sound through the internal speaker
I have toggled ho_mic_detect=false, set model=auto.