[alsa-devel] About iMX6SL AUDMUX (port 7) and SSI3

Xuebing Wang xbing6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:15:25 CET 2015

On 02/25/2015 04:38 PM, Nicolin Chen wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 04:28:52PM +0800, Xuebing Wang wrote:
>> Thanks. As the mainline kernel supports I2S master mode, would you please
>> tell me which ASoC machine driver actually uses I2S master mode?
> fsl-asoc-card.c

Nicolin,

Thanks. I am trying routing aud3 to internal ssi2. Thus in my case:
int_port = 2, ext_port = 3, right? Of course, there are int_port-- and
ext_port --.

As I am using I2S master mode (ssi2 generates both bit clock and frame
sync, thus (dai_fmt & MASK) == SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBM_CFM. According to
iMX6SL reference manual, should TFSEL (bits 30..27) of int_ptcr be
IMX_AUDMUX_V2_PTCR_TFSEL(int_port) (note: int_port vs ext_port), rather
than the current IMX_AUDMUX_V2_PTCR_TFSEL(ext_port) in file fsl-asoc-card.c?

Thanks again.

--
Xuebing