[alsa-devel] RME MADIFX mainline inclusion

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 7 13:28:07 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-07 13:05, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> Let me CC a few I've found - maybe they can test a merged version or at
> least testify that what they're using atm actually works.

i can confirm that i'm  successfully using the madifx driver on (at
least) one of our systems here at uni.
however, we are still using an older revision (
ab51234f3e49def959f01bc3b9dedf1a021fcd88 from adrian's github
repository) - mainly because there hasn't been a need to upgrade to a
newer version, as everything used to work :-)
i will try to test the new code in the next few days.

fgasdmr
IOhannes