[alsa-devel] RME MADIFX mainline inclusion

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Tue Apr 7 13:05:56 CEST 2015

On 04/07/15 12:03, Takashi Iwai wrote:

>> Code is here:
>>
>>      https://github.com/adiknoth/madifx/commits/tokernel

[..]
>> In its current state, can I send you three patches (Kconfig, madifx.h,
>> madifx.c) that add said driver to sound/pci/rme9652?
> Well, I really want some testers whether the merged code actually
> works.

The standalone code (above driver) works, I know a couple of people
using it.

Let me CC a few I've found - maybe they can test a merged version or at
least testify that what they're using atm actually works.

I'd then just go ahead and create a patchset, so they can patch it in
and test it locally.

Cheers