[alsa-devel] Audio Mini-Summit info updates

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri Oct 10 12:46:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

some information updates about Audio Mini-Summit:

* Venue

we'll have the room 110 for our meeting in Dusseldorf Congress
Center.  The LPC web page shows the map:
  http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/directions-and-transportation/

* Schedule

The room will be open from 8:30AM, so I think we can start at 9:00AM,
if there is no objection.  The registration for LPC is open at
8:00AM.

Dylan has a talk for ELCE at 12:15PM:; should we put the UCM discussion
afternoon or better done in morning before?

* Pre/post-meeting events

I added new fields in the attendee list for dinners on Monday and/or
Tuesday.  Please update by yourselves. (URL see below)

The restaurants aren't decided yet at all, I'm looking for it.
Are German restaurants interesting in general?  It's usually not the
best choice for Vegetarian, though.  I have been at Dusseldorf only
once, so have little idea.  If you have a recommendation or a
suggestion, it'd be appreciated!

***

For those still haven't signed up or missed the announcement:

we'll have the Audio mini-summit at Dusseldorf, Oct. 14, along with
Linux Plumbers Conference and other Linux Foundation meetings.  For
joining, just add your name to the attendee list below, which is a
Google doc everyone can edit:
  http://goo.gl/VbXLPW

The proposed topics are seen in:
  http://goo.gl/JSasQ9

Note that you'd need a pass for LPC or other LF conferences to enter
the building.  It's the only restriction.