[alsa-devel] Donation of ARM CubieTruck to anyone interested in developing

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:32:52 CEST 2014

> I might be interested in helping.
> 1) What is your expected timeline to get this working?
I would prefer for it to be ready for Debian 8.0 (not a requirement)

> 2) Is there enough support in mainline to at least boot the board to a linux console?

Mainline has some support for it, yeah, (but not for sound)
Linux mainlining effort

> 3) If so what kernel?
The system officially supports Linux-Android kernel 3.4, which has all
the drivers built-in and open-sourced (but sound driver is crappy

Lubuntu Desktop/Server SD Card Installation for Cubietruck:

-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"