[alsa-devel] Zoom R16

Jason Mancine jason at mancine.net
Tue Mar 11 16:16:04 CET 2014

On Mar 11, 2014 9:40 AM, "Takashi Iwai" <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:

> And are you sure that you patched correctly?  For example, if you
> change the available rates in addition, does the patched kernel also
> show the same change?
>

> Takashi

Just verified only 96000 shows as available when I omit the other rates
from the quirk.

FWIW, other users at linux audio forum are seeing the same result of ending
up with S32_LE regardless of .formats setting.

But with capture working, wondering if it is possible that the S32_LE is
indeed the correct format, and the playback problem is something else...
one user is investigating possible wrong UAC version.  There are get/set
sample rate errors on playback as well.

Thanks for your help, any ideas are appreciated!

jason

gineera at aspect135.co.uk>