[alsa-devel] I2S frame configuration

thomas chen tchen61 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:03:17 CET 2014

Thanks for the info... so it is possible for Asoc to handle such format...

So where does one specify number of bits in a FRAME/WORD (epsecially if
we were to be master instead of slave ?)

and, how does one specify number of bits to ignore (before the valid data)

and also how many valid bits (ie size of data word) ???

Thanks...