[alsa-devel] Behringer Uphoria UMC204 usb audio capture only pops and clicks

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Wed Apr 23 16:59:35 CEST 2014

On April 23, 2014 4:40:07 PM CEST, Andrew Reyes <dsreyes1014 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Is there something else I could do to get to the problem?

I can just give you a few more ideas to debug this, but that includes more action from your side.

* First of all, try the same device on a different computer, and/or a different USB port, especially if you're using an XHCI (USB3) port.

* Try the device on Mac OS X, without installing a driver and see if you have the same problem here.

* Use usbmon and analyze the data stream when a pop occurs. Compare that with settings that don't produce pops. There's good documentation on usbmon in Documentation/usb/ in the Linux kernel.

Best regards,
Daniel