[alsa-devel] snd-usb-audio issues??

Richard Storer rstorer at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 14 14:50:42 CEST 2014

My Sound Blaster is assigned to card1 (-c1) because the Pi already has
built-in audio playback capability.

root at raspberrypi:~# amixer scontents -c1
Simple mixer control 'PCM',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined penum
  Playback channels: Mono
  Limits: Playback 0 - 100
  Mono: Playback 85 [85%] [-7.50dB] [on]
Simple mixer control 'Mic',0
  Capabilities: cvolume cvolume-joined penum
  Capture channels: Mono
  Limits: Capture 0 - 15
  Mono: Capture 9 [60%] [13.50dB]
Simple mixer control 'CMSS LED',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined penum
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Power LED',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined penum
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [on]

Richard S.