[alsa-devel] Documentation Request

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Wed Sep 4 10:18:33 CEST 2013

Carl,

> Thanks for your response, but I think that is a very poor solution. [ignorant blah]
>
> Surely an experienced core ALSA developer could create such a demo [more blah]

How about: You write the documentation, given your 'fresh' experience
with ALSA to help others in your situation.

Or even better: Accept recommendations from other developers and use
jack. You would have finished after half an hour and your application
would cooperate with all other audio applications.

All you have now is two wasted weeks of your life span and a
non-cooperative application. And other new ALSA users are still in the
same situation as you were.

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 8D073185          x-hkp://subkeys.pgp.net