[alsa-devel] "https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug" Tascam US122L

James Miller jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:56:32 CEST 2013

Hi, I can't visit this bugtracker page (above) and am also wondering if
there is any progress on the Tascam US122L.  I understand someone from the
kxaudio team has tried a kernel bisect but that the problem lies in the
driver with a vm switch.

http://www.remastersys.com/forums/index.php?topic=3013.0

somewhere I read that this was an alsa problem but I found this kernel
patch (referred to) and it has been suggested that it is this that is the
cause.  I am not a prof. developer but might have a go at recompiling my
kernel after changing the module so that I can get my soundcard working
with kernel 3.8.13-rt(patch).  Do you guys know anything about this that
might help me?

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1258951/

thanks

James

ubuntu studio on mac pro 2006

3.8.13-rt9 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Thu May 30 18:54:25 BST 2013 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

--
James Stewart Miller Bsc(hons) Psych.