[alsa-devel] question on snd_soc_dai_link_event

Sebastien LEDUC sebastien.leduc at st.com
Fri Jan 18 15:07:29 CET 2013

Hi Mark,
Coming back on this topic:
We are trying to use the codec <-> codec approach to model our
on-SoC DSP.
So in our case it would be quite important that the full sequence
of ops is called, so that we are not dependent on which ops the codec
we use is relying on.

I am even thinking that it could be worth creating an internal PCM
for the  dai link that has the params field, and to call the standard
soc functions (soc_pcm_open, ...) on it from the dai_link widget DAPM
callback to start / stop the PCM.

Any feedback?

Thanks
Regards