[alsa-devel] Hello

Michael Jordan mjordan1 at catamount.wcu.edu
Sun Aug 11 21:37:16 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I am involved in a university project using a TI OMAPL138 EXPKIT
(Logic PD Zoom Board) to create a sound processing box. I am tasked with
developing the code to replace the TLV320AIC3106 with a PCM3168A due to
the greater ADC/DAC count. We have already accomplished the hardware
end, and I have been exercising my linux skills at trying
to put this together. I found this list and subscribed, and I am glad I
sat and listened for a bit before I said anything. 457 patches in the
last 10 days! My fingers would fall off!

I will get together what I have been working on (2 files
pcm3168a.c and pcm3168a.h) and post them. I have some questions,
obviously, but I will follow up with them in a bit. If someone could
help me along it would be greatly appreciated. Or if I can just provide
some relevant information, I would be happy to do that as well.

Thanks,

Michael