[alsa-devel] bug

Mattia Bertoni mattia.b89 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:55:50 CEST 2013

fortunately I have had this problem only once and more than one month
ago (15 Jun)
but unfortunately I can't reproduce it because it appeared casually

I'm not a newbie and I knowthis is not the right way to report an issue,
but these are the all and only information that I have;
anyway other important info are (with the hope you can fix this issue):

Asus A8N-E with nForce4 ultra - CK804 AC'97 Audio Controller (rev a2)
Realtek ALC850 rev 0 at irq 20

archlinux x86_64
pulseaudio 4.0-2

finally I uploaded the output of alsa-info.sh
BUT because I can't reproduce the bug I don't know if this is useful,
also because it's the output of today in which software is newer: