[alsa-devel] bug

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Thu Aug 8 11:00:55 CEST 2013

At Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:14:40 +0200,
Mattia Bertoni wrote:

> finally I can report a bug which I encountered some time ago; I send you
> the important part of the entire log, which is to much big to be posted:

You didn't write what's your problem at all, so no one understands
what to do with it.

In addition, the fundamental information is missing: which machine,
which distro, which kernel and sound systems, and how to reproduce the
problem.  The first few items can be covered by providing the
alsa-info.sh output taken from your machine (at best take it after the
problem appears).

thanks,