[alsa-devel] snd-usb endpoint rework

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:32:25 CEST 2012

Hello Daniel,

As I told you in my previous mail, after few hours of frustration and
testing, I decided to do a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

After reinstalling Ubuntu, my first step was to compile Takashi's kernel.
And it worked! I could play a song on the FTU, run Jackd, etc.

Unfortunately, after re-installing all my music software and updating
Ubuntu, I'm now back to the scenarios I presented to you previously...

What I will do now is:
- Keep the .deb of the different kernel I compiled.
- Re-install once again my laptop.
- Not do any update nor install anything but the kernels
- Do my testings.

If this works, I guess we can conclude that something in Ubuntu is
messing with the sound-usb modules.

I'll keep you updated.

If you have any updates, let me know,

Aurélien