[alsa-devel] ALSA driver issue with the ssm2602.c

Bishop, Mark Mark.Bishop at cooperindustries.com
Fri May 4 19:56:46 CEST 2012

Where in ALSA are the simple controls for the codecs created?  As an
example, on this ssm2602 I am looking for the 'Master' simple control
that I would modify in amixer, but these are the only two 'Master'
labels in ssm2602.c:

SOC_DOUBLE_R_TLV("Master Playback Volume", SSM2602_LOUT1V,
SSM2602_ROUT1V,
        0, 127, 0, ssm260x_outmix_tlv),
SOC_DOUBLE_R("Master Playback ZC Switch", SSM2602_LOUT1V,
SSM2602_ROUT1V,
        7, 1, 0),

And:
root:/> amixer |grep  Master
Simple mixer control 'Master',0
Simple mixer control 'Master Playback ZC',0