[alsa-devel] uda1380 and pxa255 plays nothing but noise

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:18:30 CEST 2012

Maybe some amplifier is not enabled? On iPAQ h1940 and rx1950 you need to
toggle gpio pin to hear something from internal speaker (not sure if
that pin disables
headphones).

Anyway, you can just mimic WinMobile behavior, use haret to see if there's some
GPIO activity. If you need to learn some haret magic - just ask me :)

Regards
Vasily