[alsa-devel] uda1380 and pxa255 plays nothing but noise

nerwusek luk0104 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:41:02 CEST 2012

On 07.08.2012 21:26, Mark Brown wrote:
> Have you checked that the output isn't muted, has the audio routed to
> the output you're using and has a suitable volume?
Yes I have checked all that things. I have 2 routes from VOUTHP{LR} and
from VOUT{LR} and I think it's ok because of info in logs "asoc:
uda1380-hifi <-> pxa2xx-i2s mapping ok".
I have also observed that if I change Output Mux from DAC to Analog
Mixer and change Anolog Mixer volume up the noise and louder.
In my opinion problem is somewhere else. I think that I forgot to enable
sth in ALSA. As I said when I enabled I2C debugging data flows only when
playback is starting or when I change values in alsamixer, when music is
played no data are send to codec.

Łukasz Dałek