[alsa-devel] Regression post-ALSA 1.0.22 for Lenovo G555 Internal mic

Roo - Andrew Baines andrewmbaines at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:24:48 CEST 2011

With the latest snapshot, the mic does not work still.

What has also changed from the previous snapshot provided is that when the
headphones are plugged in, no sound comes through the headphones, but still
through the speakers - before it came through both.

I have attached a verbose pulse log of about 15 seconds when i plugged in
and unplugged my headphones - I couldnt work out how to do an ALSA one.

Thanks
Andrew