[alsa-devel] model needed for Clevo P150HM (Realtek ALC892)

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:03:34 CEST 2011

On 28/06/2011 09:12, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Double-check whether you compiled really the right stuff.
> The emulator works fine, so something wrong likely in your side.
>

> Takashi
When I was asking for help how to build a different kernel tree and a
fellow #fedora-kernel channel member offered to compile the stuff for
me. The source RPM is here:
Inside, you have alsa-fixups.patch and alsa-next_topic-hda.patch as an
addition to the stock Fedora kernel. I looked into
alsa-next_topic-hda.patch and it seemed like commit
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git;a=commit;h=3af9ee6b83c4c3f2577719e31e7d2af1ce996557
was included.

Julian