[alsa-devel] model needed for Clevo P150HM (Realtek ALC892)

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:03:34 CEST 2011

On 28/06/2011 09:12, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Double-check whether you compiled really the right stuff.
> The emulator works fine, so something wrong likely in your side.
> Takashi
When I was asking for help how to build a different kernel tree and a
fellow #fedora-kernel channel member offered to compile the stuff for
me. The source RPM is here:
Inside, you have alsa-fixups.patch and alsa-next_topic-hda.patch as an
addition to the stock Fedora kernel. I looked into
alsa-next_topic-hda.patch and it seemed like commit
was included.