[alsa-devel] hdspmixer segfault (1.0.24+)

Mon Feb 28 20:34:39 CET 2011

On 02/28/2011 09:23 AM, Craig Bourne wrote:
> I expect that I may have time Wednesday of this week to help with the
> testing, etc.

(I released a new package of alsa-tools in the planetccrma-testing
repository so you can test - you have to install
planetccrma-repo-testing and then yum --enablerepo planetccrma-testing
install alsa-tools to get it).

-- Fernando