[alsa-devel] Realtek ALC269VB Asus 1001px intern mic ist not working

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 28 20:10:30 CET 2011

Dear Marty,

On Mo, 2011-02-28 at 18:53 +0100, Marty wrote:
> Hi, hope I get some help with this problem. At the moment I work with
> Pulse Audio but the results are very bad.

how do you get it to work using PulseAudio?

> check:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=0286416d03a64a2e34a4f73831c4f0f5cba002d6

Please always additionally paste this information into the message.

        […]

        !!Kernel Information
        !!------------------

        Kernel release:    2.6.38-5-generic
        Operating System:  GNU/Linux
        Architecture:      i686
        Processor:         unknown
        SMP Enabled:       Yes

        !!ALSA Version
        !!------------

        Driver version:     1.0.23
        Library version:    1.0.23
        Utilities version:  1.0.23

        […]

Could you please try a current ALSA version, i. e. 1.0.24, (for example
using a live image) or test if some `model` parameters, e. g. `fujitsu`,
work [1][2][3]?

Searching for »1001PX alsa« also brought up several hits. Which one did
you try?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Help_To_Debug