[alsa-devel] Correct i2s implementation for s3c2416

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Mon Apr 4 16:30:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to make sound work on a s3c2416 based device and am quite confused
about the underlying I2S stuff as it seems there are 3 different I2S
implementations for samsung SoCs.

The i2s.c and .h seem to be made for the s3c64xx and up (according to the
initial commit message).
This leaves the s3c-i2s-v2+s3c2412_i2s combination and s3c24xx-iis.

Documentation on this seems a bit sparse and I'm still taking first steps in
kernel-development at all - so I would be really thankfull for a pointer in
the right direction.

Thanks
Heiko