[alsa-devel] RME MADIface 192 kHz problem

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Fri Oct 22 07:09:26 CEST 2010

Takashi,

>>> What is needed to get this card running at 192 kHz?
>> A working driver :)
>>
>> http://wiki.linuxproaudio.org/index.php/Driver:hdspe
> How about posting the patches? :)

It would be dozens/hundreds of single patches against the hdspm driver.
I'd rather replace it with the version above. And I changed one ioctl
which would break compatibility - although I doubt anybody used the
levelmeter ioctl besides me. The version above is a 'public beta'.

If the support for the AIO/RayDAT finally works - sure. But for that I
still need to tell ALSA somehow that there are n buffers to use, n>2,
with n IRQs per buffer cycle.

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key DA43FEF4          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net