[alsa-devel] Xonar DS

Thomas bluerain41 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 05:40:44 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

(Sorry about the double post between user and devel. But
I realized I might actually get the answer in the dev
because they maintain the page and the development of
drivers)

I have an interest in purchasing Asus Xonar DS but I
stumbled on this "No headphone plug event detection
yet."
from http://www.alsa-
project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Asus.

I'm not exactly sure what the above means. Does it mean
headphone cannot be detected if we were to plug them
in?
Headphone means a lot to me and if it cannot be
detected,
I would need to purchase something else.

Thank you very much