[alsa-devel] ALSA SDL VORBIS playback problem

Christian Wolf wolflpz at web.de
Tue Mar 9 19:00:43 CET 2010

libtremor fixed the problem. it seems the arm cpu was to busy with decoding ogg files thru the vorbis/ogg floating point libraries.

therefore i did the following:

1. i downloaded the sources for libtremor from the svn: [http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor/]
2. cross compiled them for my arm board
3. i also had to cross compile the SDL_mixer library again by adding the parameter "--enable-music-ogg-tremor" to the configure command

These steps finally fixed the buffer underrun problem completely.

Thanks for the help!!!

Christian

<53baa24a1003021109xe1c76dekc7f390a2a851df28 at mail.gmail.com>,
 <4B8D6F02.1060608 at emlix.com>