[alsa-devel] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_avail() returned a value that is exceptionally large: 349696 bytes (1821 ms).
superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 01:49:16 CET 2010
2009/12/31 Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>
> 'Twas brillig, and Raymond Yau at 30/12/09 07:07 did gyre and gimble:
> > Why do PA server try to open an non-existing device iec958 so many times
> It has to try and open the device several times to probe for available
> profiles. This is only done at startup and then cached for the duration
> of the run in the form of a list of available profiles.
what is the meaning of those messages in pulseaudio log ?
1) D: memblock.c: Pool full
2) W: asyncq.c: q overrun, queuing locally
3) D: protocol-native.c: Requesting rewind due to end of underrun.
4) D: alsa-sink.c: Requested to rewind 17632 bytes.
5) D: alsa-sink.c: Limited to 17600 bytes.
D: alsa-sink.c: before: 4400
D: alsa-sink.c: after: 4400
D: alsa-sink.c: Rewound 17600 bytes.
D: sink.c: Processing rewind...
6) D: sink-input.c: Have to rewind 17600 bytes on render memblockq.
D: source.c: Processing rewind...
7) D: protocol-native.c: Underrun on '/usr/share/sounds/gnome/
default/alerts/sonar.ogg', 0 bytes in queue.
More information about the Alsa-devel