[alsa-devel] New sound device question

Laurent Epinat l.epinat at free.fr
Fri Dec 24 14:41:29 CET 2010

Hello All

I'm a newbie in this group and the sound systems.

I try to developpe a usb sound driver for a Alesis Multix 8 USB2.0

The output interface is allready fonctional, but the Input not :-(
Because there is 2 end point for it. The first one is on Isochronous
mode and the other is on Bulk mode

I don't know how to declare the second endpoint in the quirks_table.

Where can I get a good documentation or help about the alsa USB sound

The only informations I have about the devices, are dump from windows

(  Laurent Epinat  )----  \LE______======= )-+
mailto:l.epinat at free.fr              (O)