[alsa-devel] Patchmix-style application for EMU cards

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:40:01 CEST 2010

Hello,
for those of you not subscribed to LAD, I finally got to write a mixer
application for the EMU 1010 based cards. I tossed out the original
ideas of a full-featured app and went the simple way, just basic
point-to-point routing, no fancy "Multichannel"  features.

It's available here: http://code.google.com/p/emutrix/
Screenshot:
http://www2.udec.cl/~cpolymeris/emutrix/Screenshot-EMutrix-1.png

Be aware that the code is awful, just fast prototyping, but functional.
It may also mess with your mixer levels, if you want to try it. please
make a backup with 'alsactl store'.

Feedback welcome,
Camilo