[alsa-devel] Alsamixer-Qt4 0.4.0 released

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:33:09 CEST 2010

it crashes on my machine with one USB soundcard,
and an RME Hammerfall ..i think RME causes it -
i get a `Floating exception` ..hm, not a segfault this time :)

..i can do some tests ..have you got an svn or git?
basically RME alsa driver is different from all other drivers,
so far i only see one mixer that presented snd-hdsp options
in correct way ..it's mostly just tick boxes..
i'd say that you can just try to set up a condition
that if the card is RME, then just ignore that card :)
..otherwise check hdspmixer and hdspconf in alsa-tools.