[alsa-devel] Support for Infrasonic Quartet

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at ivitera.com
Tue Sep 15 00:28:51 CEST 2009

Hi Takashi,

I am sending patches for Infrasonic Quartet. The card has three external
clock modes therefore I had to modify ice1724.c to support multiple
spdif_master types. While working on the driver, I did some minor fixes
to ak4xxx-adda.c too.

For proc files I added a conversion function from int to string
representing its binary format (quartet.c:get_binary). If you know of an
existing utility, please let me know and I will use it instead. The
binary output helps a lot with debugging.

The quartet patch does not comply with checkpatch.pl in 2.6.27 since the
script throws a false positive for [] in #define.

Thanks a lot for comments.

Best regards,

Pavel.