[alsa-devel] Revised Patches for Samsung SoC PCM Controller driver

jassi brar jassisinghbrar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:51:24 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Mark Brown
<broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> wrote:
> On 14 Nov 2009, at 12:21, jassi brar <jassisinghbrar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> At the risk of being taken as impatient, i would like to bring up this
>> patch series
>> to the notice of everyone. Thanks.
>
> Please don't top post.
I only wanted to refresh the thread. So i simply appended to the message.
I won't do it again, if thats improper.

> In general if you're nagging people it's best to
> leave at least a week or two unless you have reason to expect a faster
> response or things are particulalrly urgent (critical bug fixes for
> example).
Since the subject lines remained same(I didn't mention Patch_v2 or likes)
 I was afraid perhaps people mistook the release.

Take your time please.