[alsa-devel] Revised Patches for Samsung SoC PCM Controller driver

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Sat Nov 14 13:35:50 CET 2009

On 14 Nov 2009, at 12:21, jassi brar <jassisinghbrar at gmail.com> wrote:

> At the risk of being taken as impatient, i would like to bring up this
> patch series
> to the notice of everyone. Thanks.

Please don't top post. In general if you're nagging people it's best
to leave at least a week or two unless you have reason to expect a
faster response or things are particulalrly urgent (critical bug fixes
for example).

As I have already said this is fine from an ASoC point of view but
since it also has arch/arm parts it also needs Ben to review it. Since
Ben does most this work in his spare time you're probably best making
sure there's been at least one weekend free for him.