[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Marcel Mulders amtam05 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:48:59 CEST 2009

Hi Takashi,

I tried the snd-ctxfi driver on Ubuntu Jaunty x64. Seems to work just fine
for me. Audacious and Totem have no problems as far as I can see. Great
work, your efforts are very much appreciated!

I was wondering, is there any chance to get the headphones-output on the
frontpanel working? I don't really need all the other jacks to work, just
plain old analog stereo.. ;-)

In one of the closed-source drivers from Creative from a year ago or so,
version 1.18, that worked fine. In the opensource driver from last February,
the headphones were broken again, just like with the latest snapshot alsa
drivers. Can you comment on this maybe?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel