[alsa-devel] emu10k1 TRAM access ?

mAdVax madvax at free.fr
Tue May 19 00:28:23 CEST 2009

Alex Austin a écrit :
> It's a 24-bit Freescale DSP. They've made it for years. There's plenty of
> info if you know where to look. I don't think you necessarily need the stock
> firmware for any of those cards. However, I haven't actually used any of
> them. Only theory specifies whether the cards can be opened and used.

Yes, I can find info and tools for this chip. But i don't even know
where I would have to peek and poke samples. I would spend weeks
(months?) only to copy inputs to outputs.
And if this have been easy, I'm sure some good hackers would have done
it years ago.

I'm not a good hacker! And don't even have an Echo sound card.
But i own an Audigy, and plan to buy some more ;)

Regards

Xavier