[alsa-devel] emu10k1 TRAM access ?

Alex Austin circuitsoft.alex at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:34:16 CEST 2009

It's a 24-bit Freescale DSP. They've made it for years. There's plenty of
info if you know where to look. I don't think you necessarily need the stock
firmware for any of those cards. However, I haven't actually used any of
them. Only theory specifies whether the cards can be opened and used.

- Alex Austin
(651) 238-9273

"...and then I visited Wikipedia ...and the next 8 hours are a blur."