[alsa-devel] alsa driver for digigram lx6464es

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Mon Mar 23 11:26:11 CET 2009

>> takashi, i would like to submit the patch to alsa soon ... how should i
>> proceed? can you do a review of the code?
> Simply post patches to alsa-devel ML and Cc to me (or vice versa).
> But I'll be on vacation from this week (Wednesday) until the Easter
> holidays.  So, sooner better ;)

the patch seems to be too large for the mailing-list, 140kb ...	i hope
the moderator will accept the message ...

please note, that i included 4 header files and some minor code portions
from digigram's windows driver, which do not match the linux coding
style. i preferred to do so in order to keep the similarity to the
windows driver, which was my main reference for implementing the driver.

cheers, tim

tim at klingt.org

The composer makes plans, music laughs.
  Morton Feldman