[alsa-devel] No headphone output on HT Omega Claro Halo

Christopher J. Atherton the8lack8ox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 04:19:54 CET 2009

I have an HT Omega Claro Halo (CMI8878) card that is not entirely
working.  This card has two analog outputs, a pair of RCA connectors and
also a separate headphone output (3.5mm jack).  The RCA outputs work,
but the headphone output, which notably passes a signal from a built in
headphone amp, does not.  Interestingly, when I turn up the master
volume really high, I can hear pops/cracks on the headphone output.
Thanks for any assistance.

-- Kristoff