[alsa-devel] IMX31 Audio Driver issue

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Mon Jun 29 17:51:20 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 05:47:06PM +0200, Daniel Mack wrote:

> Is anyone working on some clean and sane patches for this hardware?

Freescale have some patches in the Ubuntu Jaunty kernel (2.6.28 based)
which didn't look screamingly awful, at least not for the audio side.  I
got them building but didn't get round to kicking the SDMA code yet.
Last I heard from the Ubuntu guys they were supposed to be trying to
upstream but I've not seen any sign of that yet.