[alsa-devel] Reg: Implementation of GSM digital audio path

shariff shariffsinbox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:47:54 CEST 2009

Hi all,

        Iam working on OMAP3 based custom board. On our board, GSM digital
audio path is connected to McBSP3 and
TWL4030 digital audio path is connected to McBSP2.

I want to implement a module that transfers GSM audio data and store audio
data into some buffer and redirect it to TWL4030 audio codec through McBSP2.

I question is how can I implement this in ASoC?

I studied ASoC framework, but I am unable to understand where to implement
my stuff.

Regards,
Shariff