[alsa-devel] Progress in adding ams-delta support to ASoC?

Janusz Krzysztofik jkrzyszt at tis.icnet.pl
Wed Jun 17 16:12:38 CEST 2009

Janusz Krzysztofik wrote:
> After all, it is more and more likely that the problem is not dma, but
> mcbsp just not shifting any data for some mysterious reason.

I finally did what I should have already done before: learned about
dynamic debugging, turned it on and probably got the answer from
omap_msbsp_dump_reg(): all mcbsp1 register read operations returned
0xffff. So it looks like I simply get no acccess to mcbsp1 at all. Now I
wonder if I can close this thread with a conclusion that mcbsp1 on
opam15xx is simply not yet supported by the mainline kernel that I have
based my work on.

Thanks,
Janusz