[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Christian Paredes merc248 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:39:06 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

So I have an Auzentech X-Fi Forte PCI-E card, and I got it to output
sound through the side and center/LFE channels.  When I output sound
through the center channel, it is correctly routed to the center
channel, but when sound is output to the LFE channel, it is output to
both of my front speakers.

I am running on kernel 2.6.28, fresh install of Ubuntu 9.04.  This
also happens on kernel 2.6.30 on Arch Linux.

Let me know what sort of information you guys need!

Thanks,

Christian