[alsa-devel] Moved next/* to topic/* branches on sound git tree

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Thu Jan 22 17:21:05 CET 2009

Hi,

right now I moved all next/* branches into topic/* branches on my
sound GIT tree:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git

All these branches have been merged into for-next branch so that it'll
be included in the next tree from tomorrow.  That is, topic/* branches
are opened for 2.6.30 kernel development.  The fixes for 2.6.29 kernel
are put into fix/* branches.

If your local tree is referring to the old branches, please update to
the new branches appropriately.

thanks,