[alsa-devel] Confusion about whether snd_pcm_poll_descriptors_revents()'s revents field is a single integer or an array

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Mon Feb 2 16:04:08 CET 2009

At Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:49:13 +0100,
Lennart Poettering wrote:

> BTW, pfds in snd_pcm_poll_descriptors_revents could use a 'const'.

Right.  However, it's so spread over, and adding the const prefix
causes many compile errors.  This also influences on the exported API
such as the external plugins, thus fixing this means more possible
build problems.  So, I'd leave it as is unless it must be changed.
(Yeah I'm a kind of conservative about API change :)

thanks,