[alsa-devel] line-in on Intel DG45ID

Alexey Fisher bug-track at fisher-privat.net
Sun Dec 6 11:01:14 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, den 06.12.2009, 01:47 -0200 schrieb Paulo Cavalcanti:
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Alexey Fisher
> <bug-track at fisher-privat.net>wrote:

> > enabled
> > or side

> > and
> > this

> > ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/snapshot/alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz

> > supported...
> > seems
> > jacks.

> > > Tank you for the tip, speaker-test worked for my Hercules so i thout
> > > should work for intel too. So with tiwai.git and -Dsurround51 or
> > > surrounf71 outputs are working. Bad the mixer map is in really bad
> > > state. Here is my current investigation, here are the controls i tested:
> > >
> > > [jack]  [surround]; [mixers;...]
> > > green - front r/l;Master; PCM; Speeker 0;
> > > blue - side r/l ------- PCM; Speaker 3;
> > > black - rear r/l; Master; PCM; Speaker 1;
> > > orange - cenrat f/r; Master; PCM; ------; swap;
> > > ('Swap Center/LFE Playback Switch' (change front and reare outputs))
> >
> > I need help,
> >
> > one and half problem solved:
> > hp_out and mic_in didn't worked on front panel,
> > mic was silent, and hp did only high frequency noise (sound like
> > something wrong).
> > Now front and rear mic working. hp don't do the noise any more but i
> > still can't get any output from it.
> > Mixer is working now too, so i can use three inputs together, but it
> > seems not supported by driver, so i force selection with:
> > hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D2 0x20 SET_CONNECT_SEL 0x0b
> >
> > I used .ini file from windows to set it up, see attachment. There is
> > cadec dump before and after tweaks, and patch.
> >

> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2009-February/014825.html

Thank you,
now it is working, currently only SPDIF not checked.
i do not wont to touch blue jack, there is ready two mic inputs and you
can switch on each of them between mic and line-in. If i'll make blue
jack - line in, it will reduce surround 7.1 to 5.1. Probably not all
will be happy about this.