[alsa-devel] question on hardware

Harsha, Priya priya.harsha at intel.com
Thu Apr 9 09:56:50 CEST 2009

The issue that I am facing with creating a snd_kcontrol is that I am not able to bind that value to a stream. Say I start the application and set the type of that control to voice and open another instance of that application and set the type to audio. There might be a clash and I might get the wrong stream type to the driver. Also, the stream ids passed cannot also be guaranteed to reach the right stream.