[alsa-devel] Asoc and alsa utils regarded

umeshyv umeshyv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:01:44 CEST 2008

Hi to all,
Currently working on Asoc for Au1200.I need to know whether the framework is
completed since I see some of the files missing in the all versions of the
kernel and moreover I am trying to compile alsa libs and utils ,it compiled
successfully but when I run at the target

sh-3.2# aplay -c1 -r8000 -fs8 Infected.wav
ALSA lib conf.c:3009:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot
access file /home/alsa/install/share/alsa/alsa.conf
ALSA lib pcm.c:2184:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown

PCM default
aplay: main:583: audio open error: No such file or
directory

Do I need to export any PATH at the target.Can anyone guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Umesh