[alsa-devel] softvol plugin question

Gustavo da Silva Serra gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Wed May 7 19:17:46 CEST 2008

I had this problem with alsamixer itself. It doesn't appear until I call
"alsactl restore". To automate I added this line to /etc/rc.local.

Gustavo da Silva Serra        gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Tools & Technologies - T&T Engenheiros Associados Ltda.
Projetos de SW & HW - Desenvolvendo soluções.
Rua Riachuelo, 1098 Conj. 1204
Centro - Porto Alegre - CEP 90010-272
Fone DDR: (51)3220-3290
Fone/Fax: (51)3220-3220 / 3220-3206